Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!


Happy Valentine's Day!

First, some lovely flowers from a friend:
From MoreMadHowls
When I thanked him for the flowers and other kindnesses of the day, he said it was all part of the package. What a sweetie!

I opened my VD swap package from Gypsygirl today - and what a lovely bunch of goodies!

From MoreMadHowls
Lots of chocolates - including chocolate-covered sunflower seeds, which will pass as protein on my diet list. Yummy valentine-red yarns, heart-shaped ice cube tray (which, weirdly enough, is perfect for my overcrowded freezer), a gorgeous candle (in case I can't afford to pay the light bills anymore, heh), chocolate liqueur, silly putty, and that wonderful book on Orenberg shawls that I've been eyeing but didn't have! I've been lusting after it for quite some time, so I'm really, really happy to have gotten that one in my package! Gypsygirl has been a great swap partner over the last year - I consider myself very lucky to have gotten paired up with her on Rav last Valentine's Day! We're close enough in age and life experiences where we can grouse about things, and sympathize, and warn each other about which yarn folks to stay away from.

Anyway, here are more photos of what I got from GG:







I want to thank Gypsygirl for the great prezzies, and another fun Valentine's Day!
Play by FoxSaver®
Play by FoxSaver®
Play by FoxSaver®
Play by FoxSaver®

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, you're welcome! Glad you enjoyed and I loved my prezzies as well! :)